Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.churchdowncca.co.uk (“the Site”) operated by Churchdown Community Association (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting, or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms.
Modifications to the service and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, additional charges and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
All customers consent to the following:
- No admission without a ticket.
- Photo ID regarding the age of children or adults attending may be requested at the entry point.
- Vehicles are left at your own risk.
- Event schedule and layout is subject to change.
- Trespassing on ‘no public access’ areas or adjoining private property is prohibited.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event.
- Strictly no trading is allowed on event sites or public areas without written permission.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event.
Bring your ticket (either physical or E-Ticket) with you to the event where it will be scanned and validated. An E-Ticket or Online Ticket can be either printed or shown on a mobile device providing the QR Code is clearly visible.
Cancellation and Amends
All purchases are final, tickets are non-refundable. We will however issue refunds in exceptional circumstances. Such requests are reviewed on a case by case basis and any refund will be issued up to 7 days after the event. In the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to reschedule the event. If unable to do so, we will issue a full refund. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the venue.
We warmly welcome visitors with disabilities to Churchdown Community Centre and toilet facilities are available. The site is accessible to wheelchair users and mobility scooters. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us.
- “MEMBER” means the person or group who is named on the Churchdown Community Association application form of Membership and for whom, following acceptance by The Brookfield Coffee Shop & Bar (‘the Trading arm’), has agreed to provide benefits and services to, following these terms.
- “MEMBERSHIP” means the period of when the person is an active member of the CCA.
- “THE TRADING ARM” refers to The Brookfield Coffee Shop & Bar (CCSC)
- “MEMBERSHIP FEE” refers to the payment made for membership to be active.
- “TERM” means the initial period from the date when the Member pays and completes the registration of membership form online/manually.
- The CCA provides a safe community space with various facilities for its members, non-members, regular groups, neighbours, and local community within the area of benefit, irrespective of characteristics covered under the Equality Act 2010.
- Membership of The CCA is by application via the CCA website or completing an application form and submitting it to a staff member at The CCA office and payment of the appropriate membership fee. Subscription charges will be reviewed and are subject to change as determined by the executive trustees on an annual basis.
- Single membership is for one named individual aged 18 and above and is subject to an annual subscription charge.
- Senior membership is from the age of 65 and above and is subject to an annual subscription charge. Proof of age maybe required.
- Junior membership is available for one named individual aged between 10 years & 17 years and 11 months age, with a parent/guardians permission and above and is subject to an annual subscription charge.
- Life Membership is for one named member who either already holds a current old style life membership or at the discretion of the executive trustees for exceptional voluntary services to the CCA, these will be discussed and approved at subsequent AGMs. Life members will pay no annual subscription charge.
- Group Associated Membership is available at a discounted rate for individuals that actively attend and are members of group sessions held within the CCA. The discount codes will be redeemable from the Group Chair/Leader.
- Membership runs for 12 months from the date of issue.
- If membership is not renewed within 12 months. The membership will lapse, and a new fee will be payable.
- Membership fees will not be refunded once paid.
- All members and visitors to the CCA shall be subject to the rules and regulations defined in CCA’s Constitution, a copy of which is available on request in writing to The Chairman of the CCA.
- Members and visitors shall at all times behave with decorum and in a respectful manner to the executive trustees, staff, members, and other users of the CCA. Visitors to CCA and its trading arm must not behave in any manner which may bring CCA or the aforementioned into disrepute.
- During your first active year of membership, you will be called a New Member and on reaching the 2nd and subsequent years of membership a new member shall become a Full member and shall have full voting rights at the AGM and any extraordinary meetings. Members who take a break in their membership are required to re-join as new members.
- Valid and active memberships will entitle the member to a discount of 5% off food, snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in The Brookfield Coffee Shop and Bar upon production of a valid QR code to scan through the POS till system within the premises of CCA/The Brookfield Coffee Shop & Bar.
- Valid and active memberships will entitle the bearer to a one-off discount of 20% for a single room hire within any single 12-month period- this discount cannot be redeemed for a ‘regular group’ booking or used in conjunction with any other offers or already discounted room hire.
- QR Codes presented for preferential pricing must only be used by the member. Fraudulent use of QR Codes will be subject to the rules and regulations as defined in CCA’s constitution. Members shall not, under any circumstances, copy or seek to copy the QR Code or, obtain any of the Services by fraudulent means or assist others to copy the QR Code or obtain the Services by fraudulent means.
We reserve the right to change or cancel Member Rewards and/or any other Member benefits at any time.