Following the recent government announcement regarding changes from Monday 19th July 2021, as a business we have followed the latest guidance and management have discussed and decided to take the following approach with both the coffee shop, bar, and centre staff to continue keeping our customers and workers safe:
- All of staff while serving or dealing with the customers will continue to wear either a mask or a visor (Unless exempt)
- Our Staff will be temperature checked upon arrival for their shift and this will be recorded, and information held for 7 days.
- Plastic screens have been re-instated at all till points.
- Capacity will remain the same and for the time being.
- The games room will not be open for public use for the coffee shop, however, will be useable in the evenings for skittles.
- Opening hours will remain the same in the coffee shop 10am to 2pm until Monday 6th September where they will increase to 9am to 3pm.
- One way system will remain in place.
- Bar opening Hours to remain the same Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7pm to 11pm
- Table service for alcohol from the bar will no longer be required and customers can now order and be served at the bar.
- We will continue to ventilate as much as possible with doors and windows open to allow air circulation while weather permits.
Next review date 3rd September 2021. Whilst we appreciate these times are difficult, we strive to keep our customers and staff safe and continue to work together in the very best way possible.
Thank you for your ongoing support.